Forestry Field Day in Morgan County – October 18
- Demonstrations by Stine Horse Logging (AM)/Portable Sawmill (PM). Conditions permitting
- Discussions and demonstrations focusing on identifying and treating invasive plants
- Woodland management walk
- Presentation on White-Nose Syndrome in bats
- Displays and presentations on invasive insects and diseases threatening Ohio’s forests: HWA, TCD, ALB and EAB
- Discussion on early detection of and rapid response to invasivesResources available for woodland owners
- Lunch will be provided by AEP; Please RSVP
AEP Recreation Lands
Hook Lake- Campground A
9160 N. St. Rt. 83
McConnelsville, Ohio 43756
Directions from McConnelsville:
- Take OH 78 North approximately
- 8.9 miles, turn left onto OH 83.
- Follow OH 83 approx. 2.4 miles.
- Hook Lake is on the Right.
For more information and to RSVP Contact:
OSU Extension—Morgan County
Please RSVP by October 16th to help us with lunch planning